Request Help from Governor Gregoire

State Government Issues

If you need help from Governor Gregoire and her staff resolving an issue with a state agency, please fill out the contact form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Federal Issues

As a state official, Governor Chris Gregoire does not have any jurisdiction over the federal agencies handling issues like social security or immigration.  Washington’s U.S. Senators and Representatives handle federal issues on behalf of Washingtonians every day and are available to assist you.

To contact Senator Patty Murray or Senator Maria Cantwell or your member of congress.

Immigration forms may be found on the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services web site.

Social Security online claims and services may be located on the official web site of the United States Social Security Administration.

Local Issues

Governor Gregoire does not have jurisdiction over issues decided upon by local elected officials. If you have concerns with such an issue, please contact the office of your local government.

Judicial/Legal Issues

As a state official, Governor Gregoire cannot provide legal assistance or advice, nor does she have the authority to intervene in matters involving the Judicial branch of government. The Office of Constituent Services is unable to provide assistance in matters of a legal nature. The Governor has no jurisdiction in most of these matters and cannot get involved because of the separation of powers.

If you have a consumer complaint that you would like to be investigated, please contact the Office of Attorney General.